Tuesday 7 October 2008

The women We Should Aspire To And What They Said....

"I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house."
Zsa Zsa Gabor

"Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then."
Katharine Hepburn

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." Anne Frank

"Journalism - an ability to meet the challenge of filling the space. Rebecca West

"When choosing between two evils I always like to take the one I've never tried before." - Mae West

"I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful." - Marilyn Monroe

"I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all." - Marie Antoinette

"If you do things well, do them better. Be daring, be first be different, be just." - Anita Roddick (Body Shop)

"Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable." - Coco Chanel

"If I fall, look out for the crash. There won't be anyone left standing." - Eva Peron




3 comments:

P said...

Brilliant selection of quotations :-)

Pandora Rox said...

Why thank you, a good male friend of mine also suggested one from Timothy Leary;

"Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."

Lol but thought that may be far too feminist to post.

P said...

lol, post it, it's so true :-) How about this one..'you're never too old for me to give you a good hiding'........my mother :-)