Tuesday 14 October 2008

Best Songs of 2008 (says me..some embarassing ones here too)

Mountains by Biffy Clyro
Standing next to me by The Last Shadow Puppets
Rule the World by Take That
Black and Gold by Sam Sparro
Aamerican Boy by Estelle and Kanye West
Mercy by Duffy
RockStar by Nickelback
Anyone else but You by the Moldy Peaches
1234 by Feist
Lovestoned by Justin Timberlake
Forgive me by Leona Lewis
Hey there Delilah by Plain White Tees
Foundations by Kate Nash
Apologize by One Republic
I kissed a girl by Katy Perry
Take a bow by Rihanna
Wont go home without you by Maroon 5
That Kiss by The Courteneers
Somewhere over the Rainbow Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
Hallelujah (Kate Voegele version)
Heartbreaker by Will.I.Am
The One by Kylie Minogue
No One by Alicia Keys
How to save a life by Fray
You know I'm no Good by Amy Winehouse
I like you so much better when your Naked by Ida Maria
The World Should Revolve Around Me by Little Jackie
Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon

Anyone care to disagree?????????????


1 comment:

P said...

Definitely Rockstar but may I suggest Photograph, also Nickelback, awesome :-)