Monday 6 October 2008

The 'Pluck' of the Irish


So after much consideration and deliberation and careful thought I have decided that my first blog should be about Irish men, Irish men oh wonderful wonderful Irish men. Sun kissed floppy brown hair that always seems to hang flatteringly over one twinkly blue eye, the dimples so cute on their guinness- reddened shiny cheeks, their slithering drawls so coquettish, so laddish so brogue. Ah Dylan Moran, I dont care if you dont wash, use blunt nail scissors to cut your hair and have never gone a full day sober in your life...come lie with me on my Shamrock sheets and make sweet love to me, I don't care if it lasts 2 minutes, and results in you collapsing in a dead weight on top of me I will not fear my love...just tell me one more time about the big metal cages and the Japanese fighting spiders and I will be yours my sweet, i'll even forgo a night of Disco Boy fun with Noel Fielding, lusty back-combing with Russel Brand and moustache twiddling with Jack Sparr...I mean Johnny Depp.....I will give it all up for you my Irish Laddy. Alas I shall not see you until you grace us with your presence at The Pavilion on November 4th, I shall be the corset encumbered busty brunette lay spread out on the aisle floor awaiting your First Aid.

P.S please dont drink whiskey it brings me out in a rash

Mwah
Pandora

Quotes

"Death Before Dishonour. Exactly how much dishonour are we talking about here? Because I could handle quite a lot."

"When you say to a child, 'It's bedtime', what the child hears is: Go and lie down in the dark. For hours. I'm locking the door now."


"I feel very very old. My hair hurts. I have buttocks all over my body and I can't even smoke properly any more. I don't have lungs, I just have two poppadoms in here."

No comments: