Sunday 12 October 2008

Scent-sational


For those of us having to tie the old Hello Kitty purse-strings and are finding luxury items are making way for the basics of late, there is nothing worse than running out of your favourite perfume.

Well your luck is in.

Check out the new 'Impulse' Experience Range. I was in a rush the other day so I ran into my local semi-chem and picked up the first deoderant that came to hand which just happened to be 'Impulse Experience' the 'New York' edition which promised to smell of apple, redfruits, jasmine and sandalwood yummy! I was pleasantly surprised that it smells just like DKNY Delicious! No doubt I shall be trying out they other sprays but if anyone comes across one that smells just like a perfume then let me know m sure there must be plenty more out there.


No comments: