Saturday 4 April 2009

Shopping in Primark.

You are either an Impulse buyer or a Procrastinator in life and looking over the past couple of years I have been of the Impulse buying variety which isn't very wrong but it seems my purchases have been more Bargain Books than Harrods.

The amount of times I have reached for the best china but due to sheer negligence have ended up with the plastic cups and saucers and do you know what ladies and gentlemen I realise now that I deserve much better, in fact we ALL deserve much better than that so the Car Boot sales stop here.

I realise now I've been looking for depth in shallow ponds and it's funny when things become clearer for you. The little things that may have hurt you now seem laughable, the Romeos become Quasimodos and the cheeky chappies turn into Jimmy Krankies. The small flashing lights alerting you to a possible disaster now turn into Foghorns on a clear misty night, the little white lies, the drunken calls, the thoughtless remarks from various sources all gather into one shady character who could be any one of them but now looks like an insignificant, forgotten gargoyle propped on a wrecked old building endlessly peering out on a life that will never change for them.

The decision's made, am going to take my time and seek out the diamond in the rough and suggest everyone else out there does too because while your eyes are trying to find some beauty in the gargoyle the starling could be flying overhead.

And for those of you who do not have a clue what I'm talking about? Good guys do get Jell-o!

;)

LP xx

2 comments:

Lee Ryan said...

What flavor?

Pandora Rox said...

Sugar Free Strawberry Flavour Yum!!