Monday 30 March 2009

Bloody Good Weekend Old Chap!


Now, I've had interesting weekends before, but this last one had to top them all...it involved Silver Mercedes cocktails, engagements, birthday parties, 4 in a bed sleepovers, men who look like lumberjacks, friends pulling the guy they've fancied for months, business ventures all go, scrambled eggs, pubs full of people singing along to Queen Songs, old men's bars, karaoke, derren brown and kidnapping strange people off the street whilst their friends walked 2 feet in front of them, then not returning them til 24 hours later. To top it all off I feel fresh as a daisy today because my body thinks its getting away from work an hour earlier - THANK YOU daylight savings.

Oh and there is also the fact a well-known premier league footballer has asked me to be his dominatrix...no I'm not qualified in the slightest and no I won't tell who he is but look out for any of our nations finest sporting a Pandora Rox tattoo on his bum ;)

I couldn't make this stuff up.

Lx

No comments: